WELL IT'S STILL TRUE, KIDDOS!
However, two things:

1. I'm currently in the middle of yet again altering the course of my life, so once that decision is made I'll make a post about it for those of you who don't know what's been going on with my schooling (read: pretty much everyone except my parents and Caitlin). So that's on the way at some point this month.
2. I'm going to attempt totally succeed at doing VEDA=Vlog Every Day in April. For those of you who do not live on the internet as I do, a vlog is a video blog. (blog= web log, vlog= video log). Most people who vlog do so on youtube, but there are some other platforms around. Those two guys John and Hank Green I'm always talking about got their internet fame via their youtube channel vlogbrothers, which started off with them only communicating via video or phone calls for a year.  I've never vlogged before, but I thought I'd give it a shot this coming month. I doubt I'll be doing a whole lot of it after April is over, but we'll see if I end up liking it- who knows, maybe I'll be better at remembering to keep up with it than I am with this blogging business.  Anyhoo, once that starts up I'll post a link to those and then maybe at the end of April I'll link a playlist of the whole crazy affair. Not gonna lie, I'm kind of excited about it.

Okay, that's it for now. Stay gold.